What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Do you snore when you're sleeping?

Heatman

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Have anyone ever told you that you snore when you're sleeping? I haven't been told so and I'm happy about it because I don't like it when someone snores in the same room with me. I will practically not be able to sleep.

Do you snore when you're sleeping?

Idk because I’m sleeping but people do say I do snore

I have not been told I sleep when I snore so I don't believe that I do :) actually, a relief as I feel that is what most are self-conscious about when they sleep :)

I don’t know if I snooze because I’m asleep but some people say I do snooze in my sleep

No, I don't snor whenever I am sleeping because if I do, I am very sure that my siblings would have told me and also my ex girl friend would have told me that I snore but none of them have mentioned it.

I sometimes snore, especially when I am sleeping in a bad position or my nose are stuffed due to common cold.

Generally, no. But for the love of all that is holy, my wife does so horribly! I normally wear ear plugs. Sometimes I sleep on the couch. Oy vey. 🤯

Generally, no. But for the love of all that is holy, my wife does so horribly! I normally wear ear plugs. Sometimes I sleep on the couch. Oy vey. 🤯
One of my sisters snores too. She sounds like a train wreck!🤣🤣I literally could hear her downstairs everytime I spent the night at her house lmao