Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Do you still speak to old friends?

Henry

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
We always have people who are our friends from a decade or more. Have you kept in communication with those of them? How were you able to do that?

Yes, I’m still cool with a lot of my old friends. My friends and I go way back. We stay connected on facebook and I have their phone numbers, so we talk on the phone sometimes as well.

I haven't seen any of my old friends in a long while, most live out of town and I don't socialize enough to see people.

Only one or two from childhood. I have quite a few friendships that started in my 20's.

It's hard for me to keep in touch, but I try to as often as I can.

I lost two friends back home, and it hurts in the feels all the same because I grew up with them, staying over on weekends, etc. So, I try to get myself to get a "last" phonecall in whenever I can so I can have something more recent to remember them by, if anything does happen.

I don’t speak to all of them. I still communicate with the good ones. Just one person. He is a true friend and he's the only one who stood by me during the turbulent times. I celebrate him all the time.

There is a saying in my place that '20 friends cannot play for 20 years'. It's been a long time I have seen some of my old friends, and frankly speaking I have not even gotten in touch with for some time now.
But such is life, people come and people go.