What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Do you switch off your phone when going to bed?

Heatman

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
There are those who doesn't want any kind of distraction and disturbance whenever they are about to sleep. This makes them to switch off their phone completely when they go to bed so that no one will call them until it's morning when they wake up.

Are you of the habit of switching of your smartphone when you go to sleep?

There’s times where I put my phone on do not disturb so I can silence all texts, calls and notifications until I wake up. I rarely ever turn my phone completely off.

I always have my phone turned on for things such as emergencies. I used to set it to go to do not disturb from a certain time and night until the morning but I found nothing comes through when I do that and I am unsure if I can change that.

I tend to prefer to keep my phone active incase of family emergencies so that calls come through and I hear them.