What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Do you think poker helps improve your memory?

Heatman

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Just like it have been suggested that playing video games can help to improve gamers cognitive awareness depending on the kind of games you're playing, the same is articulated about playing poker. It's argued that playing poker can improve player's mental abilities, problem-solving skills and sharpening of their decision making skills over a period of time if they play consistently.

Do you believe it's possible for poker to help with someone's memory enhancement?

I believe to an extent that playing poker can help improve your memory as you have to always be thinking about your next move plus the move you made before hand. That goes the brain going and I believe that also helps a lot with improving the memory.

Yes poker works your mind quite a bit and I believe that mind workout does improve your memory. That much I can say. There's not much else to say accept a good mind workout will always improve memory.

I got better at remembering things as a result of playing poker. Trust me when I say that it was one of the best decisions that I took. Being able to remember things is quite good for our personal lives.

I think it does. It helps with your math, as you play more you learn more. Some players study, some learn from experience.

If you learn the math side of poker it can definitely help improve your memory.