What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Do you use a wrist watch?

svjiminfxv

New Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Do you use a wristwatch?

I haven't had a wristwatch in years as I have never felt the need to buy one.
As I take my phone everywhere with me, I always have access to the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you use a wristwatch?

I haven't had a wristwatch in years as I have never felt the need to buy one.
As I take my phone everywhere with me, I always have access to the time.
I have a Fitbit that I use for step counting, and it also has the time on it. So far I am at 3k+ steps a day and I want to be 10k+ steps a day by the end of the summer.

I currently don’t have a wrist watch, but i wouldn’t mind having a fitbit or an apple watch. So, i could track my daily heart rate and oxygen levels while I sleep. I only track my daily steps right now with my iPhone 13’s health app.

I haven't had a watch for years. I use my phone, and it defeats the purpose of a watch.

I used to wear one, but couldn't continue because I've got my phone device that tells me the time any day that I want to know what's up. So, what's the need for wearing a watch?

I do not use a wristwatch, I can't even remember the last time I did if i am honest, I tend to just use my phone now or my Alexa or the time on my laptop :)

I do not use a wristwatch, I can't even remember the last time I did if i am honest, I tend to just use my phone now or my Alexa or the time on my laptop :)

The coming of mobile devices has made a lot of changes to the way people handle life, and the need for a wristwatch is one of it. With your mobile device, you won't bother much about getting a wrist watch for checking time.

Nope, I never had a wrist watch but I have tried one