What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Do you use Facebook or Instagram?

Heatman

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Which social media site between Facebook and Instagram do you use more? Facebook and Instagram are owned by the same person in Mark Zuckerberg. They have certain similarities but I have more interest in using Instagram ahead of Facebook. Facebook support team is the worst of any company I've seen. It's full of bots.

I would say I like Facebook then instagram because I use Facebook more often then instagram

I have both Facebook and Instagram and I will admit, I don't use them both as much as I used to. Twitter or as it is known now, X is the one I tend to use the most.

Out of how much I use Facebook and Instagram when I do, I would say Facebook is the one.

Yeh I use x aka twitter as well
But do love tik tok as some good content are on it

I use tiktok a lot too. There’s a lot of good stuff on there and I find myself browsing it a lot. I like watching funny videos and interesting videos on there.
Same here and it’s hard to get off TikTok when you on it it’s hard to get off it lol

I would say I like Facebook then instagram because I use Facebook more often then instagram
I've recently lost interest in making use of Instagram because I don't know what is wrong with that social media platform. I always have my posts/comments being removed constantly on daily basis and it's becoming too unbearable for me.

What was you trying to upload on insta

I've recently lost interest in making use of Instagram because I don't know what is wrong with that social media platform. I always have my posts/comments being removed constantly on daily basis and it's becoming too unbearable for me.

This could be as result of trying to uploaded contents that is against their terms and conditions. Have you really checked about that?

I use Facebook as well as Instagram but I am more active on Facebook than on Instagram. I use Facebook for personal communication as well as professional networking. I use Facebook for business and marketing.

I only used Instagram to post my memes back in the day, but now only get on it if someone sends me a video over messenger.