What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Favorite foods/meals?

Cpvr

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
What are some of your favorite foods? What are some of your favorite meals? For me, I love chicken alfredo, lasagna and cachupa. A good steak and burger is also two of my favorite foods.

So, what are some of your foods? What do you like to eat?

Tacos, Pizza, and Burgers in that order.

Pizza, ham, tacos are at the top of my list and a legendary sweet tooth for anything chocolate or frosting covered.

@"fords8" Tacos are always good and Quesadillas & Nachos. I haven’t had tacos nor a quesadilla in forever. I need to get some for lunch or dinner soon. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamale Pie (basically taco ingredients underneath a thick cornbread topping) is my favorite, especially an home-made recipe. My second would be homemade Mac & Cheese.

My favorite food is Biryani and for breakfast it is Dosa in India. I like even chineese foods, but that are not good for our health.
There are more foods that are tasty, but it is hard to compare which is best one.

Cpvr said:
What are some of your favorite foods? What are some of your favorite meals? For me, I love chicken alfredo, lasagna and cachupa. A good steak and burger is also two of my favorite foods.

So, what are some of your foods? What do you like to eat?

tacos with corn tortillas/shells are always a good go to for me... i love thai food and italian, but im on this healthy eating thing - rediscovered how good apples and pears are and cottage cheese, yogurt, peanut butter and cucumbers are staples for me

Spaghetti Bolognese has always been my favorite i say second and third would be Mexican or Japanese food :D

Spaghetti Bolognese has always been my favorite i say second and third would be Mexican or Japanese food :D
What’s spaghetti bolagnese? I’ve never tried this before. I love mexican food too. I try to get it a couple of times a month. Quezidillas and tacos are delicious.

It’s like raw fish and raw rice wrapped in sea weed it’s very tasty unless your allergic to them sort of stuff