What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Favorite juice?

Cpvr

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
Do you like to drink juice? If yes, what kind of juice? Do you make your own juice or do you buy it at the store? If you don’t like juice, why not?

Personally, I love to drink apple juice and orange juice. Cranberry juice is good too.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not too often I do drink juice but when I do, I much prefer to drink apple juice over any other. Orange is one I can tolerate but I find it can also cause heartburn which is never nice so as much as I do enjoy orange, I would say I have apple a lot more often.

Shortie said:
It's not too often I do drink juice but when I do, I much prefer to drink apple juice over any other. Orange is one I can tolerate but I find it can also cause heartburn which is never nice so as much as I do enjoy orange, I would say I have apple a lot more often.
I can’t drink orange juice unless I take my heartburn medication. I can drink apple juice perfectly fine without fine without any issues. Dealing with heartburn really sucks though.
Do you take anything for it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Either apple or orange juice. I don't drink juice very often.

I used to drink Hi-c fruit punch, but they changed the flavor and stopped, then got orange hi-c but they stop making the jugs so I got apple juice, but it upset my stomach. So now I just drink water.

I used to drink Hi-c fruit punch, but they changed the flavor and stopped, then got orange hi-c but they stop making the jugs so I got apple juice, but it upset my stomach. So now I just drink water.
Ahh! I loved drinking hi-ci fruit punch a few years ago. It’s been awhile since I’ve drank it though. How long ago has it been since they change the flavor?

I love to make my own but I ain’t drank juice for ages normal it’s like aloe Vera drinks

I was drinking lemonade, but I have been on a diet for 3 weeks now, and I have not had any sugar. I drink 1 unsweetened green tea and water for the rest of the day.

I was drinking lemonade, but I have been on a diet for 3 weeks now, and I have not had any sugar. I drink 1 unsweetened green tea and water for the rest of the day.
Very nice