What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Freeroll Club Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
@"Donkosaurus" Yep, I added you after you missed last weeks freeroll. Your good.

@"plan" Welcome to the freeroll club.

Bawse said:
Freeroll club member list has been updated. Reply below if you'd like to be added to the club.
All freeroll club members will receive the passwords in their private messages, 30 minutes before the start.

hi i would like to join yr group please. stock poker name is crest79

@"joker1979" Added, and sending out a PM with the password to all club members for tonights game(right now)

@"I_Dont_Fold" done, and password sent to your private messages.

@"CrAzY ShEeP" Done, and password sent to your PM.

Bawse said:
>>> REPLY TO THIS THREAD TO JOIN FREEROLL CLUB <<<

All freeroll club members will receive passwords to our private freerolls.
Passwords are sent out 1-2 hours before a freerolls starts by private message.
Our buy-ins are open to all members. Password WELCOME1 to Poker Community buy-ins on Stock Poker.
Add your Stock Poker screen names to your profiles to win trophies in our games. First place gets a trophy.

i am already a member of stock poker, so can i still play the freerolls without your referrel code:? I signed up on this forum last month but not sure if i am a member of the freeroll club. I did click on the thread and reply , so am I all set? I believe I played with you tonight at stock on the omaha hi/lo tourneyment.

@"bonita" Added you to the club, you'll get the PM with the password tomorrow.

Bawse said:
Freeroll club member list has been updated. Reply below if you'd like to be added to the club.
All freeroll club members will receive the passwords in their private messages, 30 minutes before the start.

ad me please

@"ezock777" Done. Freeroll password will be sent out tomorrow.

Bawse said:

Our buy-ins are open to all members. Password WELCOME1 to Poker Community buy-ins on Stock Poker.
Add your Stock Poker screen names to your profiles to win trophies in our games. First place gets a trophy.
Hi I would like to join please.

Bawse said:

add me. I think I already done this, but I am newbie so done it again just in case lo

ezock777 said:
add me. I think I already done this, but I am newbie so done it again just in case lo

Yeah, you're good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.