What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Have you caught a player cheating in live games?

Heatman

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Those who enjoy playing poker at live games, have you ever encountered someone cheating live while being at the game? It can be a player hiding a card or the deck being tampered using unique ink or anything else.

How do you react when you find out about such a cheater?

Can't say I have, but it be pretty brazen to try and cheat on an actual live game. I wouldn't pull it.
Cheaters doesn't care where or whatever they are doing whenever they want to pull off their cheat. It's like those who cheat in playing online games, they do it whenever they see an opportunity to do so. It's the same thing for those into poker.

It happened recently in the WSOP main event.

Yeah, but only in high-school.

He had the same chips set so he would sneakily add chips to the pot. It really didn't matter much if he lost though, which he always did. He would cover it up by cleaning up.

Yeah, but only in high-school.

He had the same chips set so he would sneakily add chips to the pot. It really didn't matter much if he lost though, which he always did. He would cover it up by cleaning up.
Yeah I've always wondered at home games if that was happening. That's where custom chipsets with an exact known amount of each type of chip come in handy. I was at home game one time and after the people running the game chipped everyone out during break, it was quite obvious that they added extra chips to their own stacks. I mentioned it and I could tell immediately that I was going to be the bad guy if I pushed it, I was a guest there and only new one person so I just shut up and play the game.

Yeah I've always wondered at home games if that was happening. That's where custom chipsets with an exact known amount of each type of chip come in handy. I was at home game one time and after the people running the game chipped everyone out during break, it was quite obvious that they added extra chips to their own stacks. I mentioned it and I could tell immediately that I was going to be the bad guy if I pushed it, I was a guest there and only new one person so I just shut up and play the game.
We were broke teens so we all had the same Wal-Mart "suitcase" of poker chips, so it was kind of difficult to tell even if a "non-cheater" was cheating with a zip-lock bag of chips in their pocket. 😂