What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Have you ever been drunk in your life?

Heatman

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Someone like me who's addicted to drinking alcoholic beverages have had lots of encounter with different kinds of drink. If I haven't been drunk, it means that I don't drink much enough. The last time I got drunk was at a friend's birthday. I didn't know how I got home or where I slept.

Have you ever been drunk?

Yes I have I been that drunk I have fallen asleep outside of the pub

I have been drunk many times in my life but I wouldn't say I tend to get drunk anymore instead I will have a small drink to chill out rather than to get drunk.

I notice that the older I get, the worse hangovers start to get so now I do all I can to avoid those rather than cause them.

I’ve been drunk a lot of times. There’s days where I drink too much but I never get blacked out drunk. I always know what im doing. I like to drink to relax and watch sports.

I drink beer every week or two, it depends how I'm feeling. I go through stints where I drink everyday.

I drink beer every week or two, it depends how I'm feeling. I go through stints where I drink everyday.
Same here. On days when I drink every day, I can easily kill a 12-pack or two by myself, but if I don’t drink for a while, I can't finish an entire 12-pack.

Many times in the past. I don't any more though and only have a drink on occasion now. Much more health conscience now, getting older, etc. But back in the day, indeed.