How can I become a professional gambler?

Welcome to Poker Community!

Looking for a place to discuss poker, improve your game, and connect with other players? Poker Community is a growing poker forum built by poker players, for poker players.

Whether you are new to poker or a seasoned grinder, our poker forum is the place to share strategies, discuss hands, follow the latest poker news, and connect with a passionate community of players.

Join a Community Built Around Poker

At Poker Community, you can:

  • ♠️ Discuss poker strategy and improve your game
  • 🃏 Share hand histories and get feedback from other players
  • 📰 Follow poker news, updates, and industry discussions
  • 💻 Talk about poker websites, software, and online poker tools
  • 💬 Join conversations with poker players from around the world

From tournament poker and cash games to poker psychology, bankroll management, and the future of online poker, our poker forum is your home for everything poker.

Ready to Join?

Create your free account today and become part of the Poker Community. Registration is quick, easy, and gives you access to join discussions, create posts, and connect with other poker players.

Create Free Account   Login

Welcome to Poker Community, your home for poker discussions, strategy, and the poker community.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well-known member
PCFer
PCF Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2024
Messages
3,073
Reaction score
257
StockPoker Screen Name
Pokeraddict
Professionalism in gambling entails a lot more discipline, strategy, and knowledge of the games. It also involves making meaningful decisions, ones that will prove to be consistent in terms of outcomes, rather than just planning on hitting it big. Professional gamblers must have the capacity to remain focused, cope with the new conditions, and hone their skills over time.
 
There is no school that gives certificate on gambling. It is you who certifies yourself.🤣🤣🤣🤣 That's where the problem is. You are the teacher and the student at the same time! You will mark your papers by yourself and give yourself score. Therefore, there is nothing like professional gambler.!
 
Play poker. Nobody is a professional gambler. There are professional poker players. Anyone that says they're a professional gambler. I don't believe it. You might be able to bet on sports for a living, but with casino games the house always wins.
 
Play poker. Nobody is a professional gambler. There are professional poker players. Anyone that says they're a professional gambler. I don't believe it. You might be able to bet on sports for a living, but with casino games the house always wins.
Even in sport betting, nobody can claim to be a professional except if he is joking. I have seen professional gamblers humiliated by unimaginable scoreline. Not once, not twice!
 
Even in sport betting, nobody can claim to be a professional except if he is joking. I have seen professional gamblers humiliated by unimaginable scoreline. Not once, not twice!

I won more than I loss betting on sports. I don't consider myself a professional, but it is possible to be profitable from sports bets, and maintain it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Where can i gind the passawrds on coinpoker
Back online! Sorry everyone, I had to move servers and add more protection from spammers to PCF.
Back
Top