What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

How do pro poker players live without proof of income?

Heatman

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
The only way I see it being easy for pro poker players who depend on playing poker as their only means of income to live without proof of income would be if they live in a country that considers poker winnings as taxable income. Proof of income is needed when you want to rent an apartment, get a loan or even travel in some countries.

This will be a serious challenge for those who play poker as a full time job without a proof of income.

Well, they get what they want with dependants in some countries. That is how I view and look at some of these things. There are other ways that they found their ways round the market as well.

You need to play high stakes. Micro grinders can rarely make a living from poker. It's a side hustle for me with aspirations of being my main source of income.