What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

How many bank accounts do you have?

Heatman

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Do you operate more than one bank account? I know some people who operate savings, current and fixed deposit accounts for different purposes. I have savings and fixed account for now. I don't see any need for having a current account yet.

How many bank accounts do you have?

lol this is gonna be a funny reply but I have no bank accounts my last bank account I was with was Halifax

I only have one bank account. One checking account, but I have money in crypto currencies. I also have a cd with my bank account.

I currently have two bank accounts and one savings account. I have my main bank account where everything gets paid in and out of and then I have a second one which I created when I had to give my bank details to the Child Maintenance Service for my ex. His track record was bad and knowing he would more than likely use those details for purchases, I made sure I had an account available to receive any money but that could not be used for him to abuse.