How many meals do you eat everyday?

How many meals do you eat everyday?

Welcome to Poker Community!

♠️ Join a community built by poker players, for poker players! Discuss poker strategy, share your experiences, discover new poker sites, and connect with players who share your passion for the game.

Whether you play online tournaments, enjoy home games, or want to improve your skills, there's a seat at the table for you.

💬 Create an account to join the discussion, connect with members, and send private messages.

Join the Community!
I don't eat more than 3 meals in a day. I might eat snacks in between but it's nothing heavy. Sometimes I eat twice in a day.
 
I don't eat more than 3 meals in a day. I might eat snacks in between but it's nothing heavy. Sometimes I eat twice in a day.
Yes I am a 3 meal a day person too. From matter of fact, taking breakfast, lunch and dinner in a day assist a lot in focusing and performing my daily tasks.
 
Yes I am a 3 meal a day person too. From matter of fact, taking breakfast, lunch and dinner in a day assist a lot in focusing and performing my daily tasks.
There are some people who know how to abuse food which is very wrong and that is why I always manage what I eat very well because I don't want to mess up myself.
 
There are some people who know how to abuse food which is very wrong and that is why I always manage what I eat very well because I don't want to mess up myself.
Maintaining self control when it comes to food is something we all need to understand. I figure out an eating plan that serves me properly. I have three regular meals with one to two snack breaks each day.
 
Maintaining self control when it comes to food is something we all need to understand. I figure out an eating plan that serves me properly. I have three regular meals with one to two snack breaks each day.
What do you like to snack on?
 
I eat when I'm hungry. We don't have much of a structure in our eating times.
 
Small breakfast during the week with lunch and supper, then mostly big lunch and supper during the weekend.
 
I eat once am hungry. Sometimes, i use to eat up to six times in a day. Though, i love to eat sparingly. I don't miss breakfast and dinner no matter what. I don't joke with my belly 😁😁😁
 
My schedule is three meals daily. However, some people prefer consuming smaller, low-calorie meals five to six times a day.
 
I have come to discipline myself that I don't eat more than three times a day. I used to eat instinctively before. But now, I try to be more in control of how I eat. Three square meals before bedtime is okay for me. I try to maintain 5 hours in between meals before I take the next meal.
 
My schedule is three meals daily. However, some people prefer consuming smaller, low-calorie meals five to six times a day.
What are some of your favorite meals?
 
I eat three times daily sometimes more than that. if I am bored or tired I do eat extra.
 
I eat three times daily sometimes more than that. if I am bored or tired I do eat extra.
It's not healthy to be eating that much in a day especially when you're not doing so much that's going to help you born so much calories. How active are you throughout their day when you eat 3x?
 
I eat three times daily sometimes more than that. if I am bored or tired I do eat extra.
Three times a day is the average amount of times that is recommended to eat. Are you eating breakfast, lunch and dinner? What meals do you generally eat?
 
Due to the economic of my country now I only eat twice in a day so it's better that way so I won't spend much
 
I am trying to stick to two meals a day, but sometimes I end up eating 4 times a day.
 
I eat three meals a day and sometimes I like to munch snacks or eat fruits and nuts between the meals
 
My scheduled is 3 times daily,which is breakfast,lunch and dinner.i take akara,bread and tea sometimes pap for breakfast,I also have jollof rice and boiled eggs for lunch,then lastly I can afford to take any snacks for dinner.that is how I scheduled my meals daily.
 
I eat three meals a day and sometimes I like to munch snacks or eat fruits and nuts between the meals
What are some of your favorite fruits?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top