What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

How many tables can you play at once?

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
I can play up to 4 tables if I really wanted too. However, I never join more than 2 games at the same time unless I'm playing a bunch of freerolls. It's a rule I have.

How many tables can you play at the same time, while maintaining a profit?

Poker really isn't hard to keep track of, unless you're counting cards somehow, lol. But I could probably do about 5 tables.

@"Demon_skeith" While I agree, it can be harder to have strong reads on your opponents if you're multi tabling. You're not paying as much attention to the opposing players.

I am only with one table since it is hard to remember which cards are dropped in which table. those who are playing more than one table, then they are really great to perform and xpert in poker games.

bharath said:
I am only with one table since it is hard to remember which cards are dropped in which table. those who are playing more than one table, then they are really great to perform and xpert in poker games.

Usually players that multi table only play premium/stronger hands. So you can easily keep track of all the games your playing, and still try to make a profit.

Bawse said:
I can play up to 4 tables if I really wanted too. However, I never join more than 2 games at the same time unless I'm playing a bunch of freerolls. It's a rule I have.

How many tables can you play at the same time, while maintaining a profit?

the max ive done on purpose is 5 - 4 mixed games tables and a nlhe