How old were you when you first started playing poker?

Welcome to Poker Community!

Looking for a place to discuss poker, improve your game, and connect with other players? Poker Community is a growing poker forum built by poker players, for poker players.

Whether you are new to poker or a seasoned grinder, our poker forum is the place to share strategies, discuss hands, follow the latest poker news, and connect with a passionate community of players.

Join a Community Built Around Poker

At Poker Community, you can:

  • ♠️ Discuss poker strategy and improve your game
  • 🃏 Share hand histories and get feedback from other players
  • 📰 Follow poker news, updates, and industry discussions
  • 💻 Talk about poker websites, software, and online poker tools
  • 💬 Join conversations with poker players from around the world

From tournament poker and cash games to poker psychology, bankroll management, and the future of online poker, our poker forum is your home for everything poker.

Ready to Join?

Create your free account today and become part of the Poker Community. Registration is quick, easy, and gives you access to join discussions, create posts, and connect with other poker players.

Create Free Account   Login

Welcome to Poker Community, your home for poker discussions, strategy, and the poker community.

Bawse

Owner
Staff member
Admin
PCFer
PCF Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2024
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,443
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind1
I was 14 when I played my first game of No-Limit Hold’em. It was a home game with my parents.

How about you?
 
I was underage but I don’t remember exactly how old I was. I play home game, with my family
 
I started playing poker around secondary school too, maybe like 15 or 16. One older cousin taught us Texas Hold’em during one Christmas gathering and from there we were hooked.
 
I never played poker at a young age because my family doesn't like or support anything that have to do with gambling and that's exactly what poker is. I started playing when I was 21 years of age.
 
I played home games and I believe I was around 18 years old when I played for money for the first. I played without cash in much younger age.
 
I played home games and I believe I was around 18 years old when I played for money for the first. I played without cash in much younger age.
It's always better to start playing with money when you're an adult because decision you make while playing will matter so much based on your maturity.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Where can i gind the passawrds on coinpoker
Back online! Sorry everyone, I had to move servers and add more protection from spammers to PCF.
Back
Top