Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

How To Set Up A Poker Bankroll

uptrendfinancialsignal

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
IMG_20241007_065757_(1080_x_566_pixel).jpg
Proper bankroll management is extremely crucial for playing Poker safely. A Poker player should be able to set up the bankroll more effectively.
However, these are the steps to take for to ensure safety of funds

1. Determine how much money you are willing to spend.
2. Save it in a separate poker account.
3. Do not spend money required to be spent on other things.
4. Make sure that you don’t lose a lot in one go as this will demoralize you.
5. Check your money often.

Share the steps you take to set up your
bankroll.

Last edited:
Your first paragraph is kinda confusing though. But generally, I don't keep stick to a rigid plan when it comes to bankroll management. Sometimes I set up a separate account for poker, but most times I end up withdrawing it to do other things. 🤣

Your first paragraph is kinda confusing though. But generally, I don't keep stick to a rigid plan when it comes to bankroll management. Sometimes I set up a separate account for poker, but most times I end up withdrawing it to do other things. 🤣
I am super protective with my bankroll, there is nothing wrong with cashing out, and spending your winnings on other things. You need to enjoy your money too, right?

I only play tournaments, or sit and gos, but most sites don't have enough traffic these days for regular action in SNGs.

The more buy-ins you have the better. You want a minimum of 25+ buy-ins before moving up stakes, but even at that when you reach higher stakes, you want to be more conservative with your bankroll. I recommend 50-100 buy-ins if you want to play it safe.

Variance in tournaments can be crazy, but ultimately it rewards players that grind hard for the long-term.

I am super protective with my bankroll, there is nothing wrong with cashing out, and spending your winnings on other things. You need to enjoy your money too, right?

I only play tournaments, or sit and gos, but most sites don't have enough traffic these days for regular action in SNGs.

The more buy-ins you have the better. You want a minimum of 25+ buy-ins before moving up stakes, but even at that when you reach higher stakes, you want to be more conservative with your bankroll. I recommend 50-100 buy-ins if you want to play it safe.

Variance in tournaments can be crazy, but ultimately it rewards players that grind hard for the long-term.
That's a good advice. The more buy-ins the better. I have always been the person who likes to play it safe.