What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Jake Paul Good For Boxing?

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
Do you think Jake Paul is good for boxing?

I think he brought Boxing back to life, before Jake Paul, nobody was watching boxing, including myself.

Got to admit I haven't watched any of his fights but I've heard a lot about him. I'll reserve my opinion until i see for myself.

He's knocked out basically everybody. I do agree Jake can box, but he's going after nobodies now saying he's fighting "pro's", because he was receiving backlash for going after retired MMA fighters, and challenging them to boxing, or guys on their way out. Andre August didn't have a fight in 4 years, before his fight with Jake. He's cherry picking fighters.

The only time he fought a boxer which I consider a pro is Tommy Fury, and he lost by decision. I think Jake does take the rematch, if it ever happens.

His next fight is against a nobody. I seen a post about it today. I think Jake Paul fights next on March 3rd.

Another 1st round knockout for Jake Paul tonight vs Ryan Bourland. I stopped watching the Leafs game to see the fight.

Jake Paul is fighting Mike Tyson next. I don't think this fight should be happening for obvious reasons.

It'll be on Netflix July 20th.