Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

LEADERBOARD SIGN UP: Join FREEBUY leaderboard for Nov 2024. DAILY FREEBUYS STARTING NOV 1ST

How many players should qualify for the $100 freeroll on StockPoker for the leaderboard?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
pokercoinsfb.png

Starting November 01, 2024
we will no longer have $25 weekly freerolls on StockPoker, but that's because they're giving our community a daily $10 freebuy instead! Winner will also receive a ticket to a daily poker.community $1.10 buy-in on StockPoker.

Game type for the freebuys will rotate daily from NL holdem, and PL Omaha Hi/Low. .55 cent rebuys for 1 hour, and late registration. We have one remaining $25 freeroll, before we switch over to daily $10 freebuys. Leaderboard points will be rewarded in both our daily freebuy, and daily buy-in.
Join the password club(previously freeroll club) for the buy-in, and freebuy password.

Both games will have a $5 BOUNTY on BawseGrind1!

REPLY TO THIS THREAD TO JOIN THE NOVEMBER 2024 STOCKPOKER FREEBUY/BUY-IN LEADERBOARD:
Please make sure to join the
password club, and add your StockPoker Screen Names to your profile before requesting to be on the freeroll leaderboard, and join the freeroll club. freebuy/buy-in leaderboard

Freeroll Club/Leaderboard Members

Please vote for how many players will play in our $100 monthly poker community freeroll for the the top players on our freebuy/buy-in leaderboard.
Poll will end in 20 days.

Last edited:
The weekly games have been averaging about 15 players? You probably have about 25 unique players currently? I think until it grows a 9 player final makes sense.

Dunno how often I will play but add me to the board. The great thing about Stock Poker leaderboards is that often 20% or so of the month end freerolls are made up of players who have played 2 or less games from the feeeders.

The weekly games have been averaging about 15 players? You probably have about 25 unique players currently? I think until it grows a 9 player final makes sense.
$100 final for 9 players? I don't know that's not enough people. I expect we'll grow more as the Freebuys start to run, and gain a few more members before the daily Freebuys/leaderboard starts.

Both @padrespatty and @ItsOkToEatFish added to the list.

Last edited:
Ultimately it's your decision. Based on many years at Stock I find it annoying that somebody who plays 2 or fewer games can win a top prize. Also since everything is free I would find it cooler as a player to have a shot at 40 something dollars than 11 dollars.

Most importantly this is a massive step for this community. Going from $100 to $400 a month in free money is excellent. Congrats!

@padrespatty I'll go with whatever the community decides when the poll is finished. I added an option to vote top "8 players" final since the tables will be 8 max.

I don't know how often I will be able to play but go ahead and add me to the freeroll learderboard, please. I'm sure I will be able to play some of them, but certainly not every day. Thanks

Will we be required to spend coins daily to gain access to the daily Stock freerolls?

Will we be required to spend coins daily to gain access to the daily Stock freerolls?
No password will be the same. I'm also waiting on a reply back from StockPoker, I suggested a new structure, and daily $1.10 buy-in with same password for both games.

Users will have to reply to this thread to be added to the leaderboard. If too many non members play in our games, we will change the password, maybe switch to a daily password. No more daily freeroll club memberships, only monthly, yearly. and lifetime memberships are rewarded only by on-site contests such as the leaderboard.

I will be accepting late submissions for November leaderboard. Maybe min 4 games played to qualify for finals?

Last edited:
This makes sense, great idea.

@fjt I added you to the leaderboard, and extended your freeroll club membership to Nov 30th.

I also extended the freeroll club memberships of @ezock777 and @PokeHer too until Nov 30th. All members that buy a monthly freeroll club pass will be in the club until Nov 30.

@fjt I added you to the leaderboard, and extended your freeroll club membership to Nov 30th.

I also extended the freeroll club memberships of @ezock777 and @PokeHer too until Nov 30th. All members that buy a monthly freeroll club pass will be in the club until Nov 30.
Good luck all

Here are the results/winners of our StockPoker freeroll today. We have another poker community freeroll on Stock Poker next Sunday, then we'll be switching over to a freebuy league/leaderboard.

Congrats Ibrew1 on the bounty and win, and everyone that cashed.

Screenshot_20241013-200758.png

@bonita please add your stockpoker screen name to your profile, and I'll add you to the leaderboard.

View attachment 271

Starting November 01, 2024
we will no longer have $25 weekly freerolls on StockPoker, but that's because they're giving our community a daily $10 freebuy instead! Winner will also receive a ticket to a daily poker.community $1.10 buy-in on StockPoker.

Game type for the freebuys will rotate daily from NL holdem, and PL Omaha Hi/Low. .55 cent rebuys for 1 hour, and late registration. We have one remaining $25 freeroll, before we switch over to daily $10 freebuys. Leaderboard points will be rewarded in both our daily freebuy, and daily buy-in.
Join the password club(previously freeroll club) for the buy-in, and freebuy password.

Both games will have a $5 BOUNTY on BawseGrind1!

REPLY TO THIS THREAD TO JOIN THE NOVEMBER 2024 STOCKPOKER FREEBUY/BUY-IN LEADERBOARD:
Please make sure you've added your StockPoker Screen Names to your profile before requesting to be on the freeroll leaderboard, and join the freeroll club. freebuy/buy-in leaderboard

Freeroll Club/Leaderboard Members

Please vote for how many players will play in our $100 monthly poker community freeroll for the the top players on our freebuy/buy-in leaderboard.
Poll will end in 20 days.
sounds great, please add me :D