What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Most boring sport?

Cpvr

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
What sport do you find to be the most boring to watch? Basically if you watch it, its a snooze fest for you. Personally for me, the most boring sport would have to be golf. I cant stand to watch it at all and if i do try to watch it, i’ll more than likely fall asleep.

So, what about you? What sport do you find not so entertaining?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tennis/Soccer would top that list for me. Sometimes MMA when it turns into a wrestling match.

@Bawse Mma bores me too when they’re just straight wrestling. I love it when they’re straight brawling.

Last edited by a moderator:
@"Cpvr" I cant even watch MMA when all they do is grapple. Stand, and bang is where it's at. BKFC is the best for that.

I would have to say the most boring sport for me to watch at least is golf. I was never able to get into that and watch it due to how slow it is.

I do not mind playing things like mini golf or crazy golf if I get the chance but I feel playing is different to watching as you are involved in some way.

@"Cpvr" UFC 300 is coming up. Volkanovski getting knocked out again was surprising lol. Some good fights I guess.

Tennis/Soccer would top that list for me. Sometimes MMA when it turns into a wrestling match.

Soccer is my best sports at the moment. I can't go a whole week without seeing a live football game either via TV or by going to the stadium.

@Henry watching soccer live would probably be different. I didn't mind playing soccer growing up in gym class.