Worst Team Ever in Any Sport

Welcome to Poker Community!

Looking for a place to discuss poker, improve your game, and connect with other players? Poker Community is a growing poker forum built by poker players, for poker players.

Whether you are new to poker or a seasoned grinder, our poker forum is the place to share strategies, discuss hands, follow the latest poker news, and connect with a passionate community of players.

Join a Community Built Around Poker

At Poker Community, you can:

  • ♠️ Discuss poker strategy and improve your game
  • 🃏 Share hand histories and get feedback from other players
  • 📰 Follow poker news, updates, and industry discussions
  • 💻 Talk about poker websites, software, and online poker tools
  • 💬 Join conversations with poker players from around the world

From tournament poker and cash games to poker psychology, bankroll management, and the future of online poker, our poker forum is your home for everything poker.

Ready to Join?

Create your free account today and become part of the Poker Community. Registration is quick, easy, and gives you access to join discussions, create posts, and connect with other poker players.

Create Free Account   Login

Welcome to Poker Community, your home for poker discussions, strategy, and the poker community.

Bawse

Owner
Staff member
Admin
PCFer
PCF Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2024
Messages
4,245
Reaction score
1,444
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind1
What team do you think is the worst ever regardless of the sport?

The Detroit Pistons in the NBA were pretty bad this year. They had the longest losing streak in NBA history.

Any other teams you can think of that were very bad?
 
Based on my opinion, I think the 2017 Cleveland Browns is actually the worst I can think of right now. I mean, these teams were super struggling. They failed to win even a single game in a season. That's pretty bad!
 
I think the worst defeat i can remember is Germany thrashing Brazil 7-1 in their home in world cup semifinals. Brazil have never feel humiliated like that before. The world of soccer was mesmerized by German display of strength, skill and determination. No team have ever outplayed Brazil like the Germans in their home soil.
 
The sports history would always remembers these teams for their poor performance. The 2017 Cleveland Browns with 0-16, 2008 Detroit Lions' 0-16 and 517 points against them.
 
I follow football closely and the worst team that I have seen is Pescara in the 2016/2017 Serie A season. They were constantly being pummeled throughout the entire season. They had 3 wins only in 38 matches and 9 draws. They were duly relegated at the end of the season and I have not heard much about them since then.
 
Well, I really hate to say this, but my own home country's cricket team is one of the worst teams ever. Their performance is just too pathetic in the world tournaments. I still support them as a fan, but I know that this is will never benefit them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Where can i gind the passawrds on coinpoker
Back online! Sorry everyone, I had to move servers and add more protection from spammers to PCF.
Back
Top