What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Movies?

Aragon Burner

New Poker Communist
Poker Coins
What are your favorite movies of all time?

My fav is Gladiator, the Butterfly effect, The shawshank Redemption, Braveheart and Gangs of New york...

My favorite movie would be Rounders. I'm just going to go with that, because we're on a poker forum, and Rounders is a poker classic.

My favorite movie is scarface. American gangster is my second favorite movie and get rich or die trying is my third favorite movie.

I'm gonna have to say my fav movies of all time are Wonderland..Scarface..Limitless..Brave heart..Mad Max..Natural born killers just to name a few..

My favourite movies of all time would have to be the Harry Potter movies. I could watch these over and over without ever getting tired of them.

My personal favourite out of all the movies though would have to be the Chamber of Secrets.

Aragon?Burner said:

My fav is Gladiator, the Butterfly effect, The shawshank Redemption, Braveheart and Gangs of New york...

Jaws has always been top of my list, but I am always looking for good horror movies, twists preferred

I'm gonna have to say my fav movies of all time are Wonderland..Scarface..Limitless..Brave heart..Mad Max..Natural born killers just to name a few..
I don’t think i’ve seen mad max before, but I’ll have to check it out. I know someone is working on a fan film part 2 of Scarface called “Montana”. It’s apparently supposed to be scarface’s son.

My favourite is the Power Series although I am the type that don't enjoy watching lots of movies, but that was definitely a movie series that I spent the most hours watching and it was pretty interesting to watch.