What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Never Play Poker While Angry

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
This is one of the hardest lessons to learn, when you notice your steaming/tilting, take break or a breather. DON'T PLAY ANGRY/FRUSTRATED it'll likely turn out very badly.

Breaks help you refresh your mind, and it's a good practice to try, and implement. Develop good habits, and only play poker when you bring your A game, not your B game. Even a 15 minute break can do a lot for your mind.

Have you ever played poker while angry? Do you still do it? Any other thoughts?

I wouldn't play angry or drunk, I can just see myself throwing chips out and my opponents knowing I would have little backing for trying to bluff on possible big numbers in my hand.

I think I'd be better playing poker drunk lmao!! My angry scottish face would come out and scare the rest of the players hahahah

Demon_skeith said:
I wouldn't play angry or drunk, I can just see myself throwing chips out and my opponents knowing I would have little backing for trying to bluff on possible big numbers in my hand.
In angry mood we will be loser to the game since Poker needs to think and play. Did you ever won in angry mood? and how many times you lost the game?