What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Old and new friends from the Stock Poker room

fragles21

Freeroll Club
Freeroll Club
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
fragunio21
In the old room I had a few players who were friendly towards me and respected each other, no one insulted anyone and minor misunderstandings were solved immediately at the table and then it was nice and friendly. I don't know yet how it will be in the new room... we'll live - we'll see

There's more players because stock is on the weplay network, but there's also games exclusive to StockPoker where you can play with your old friends.

Hopefully they'll play in our games too.

In the old room I had a few players who were friendly towards me and respected each other, no one insulted anyone and minor misunderstandings were solved immediately at the table and then it was nice and friendly. I don't know yet how it will be in the new room... we'll live - we'll see
I myself feel lost on the new site. The only time I see anyone I recognize is in the AM Uni games, which I always enjoyed. Everytime I log on the tables seem to be empty, hope it improves for all our sakes.

Wow, Fragles, I play with you recently on AION poker, and you were the only player that replied to a question I asked in the chat box, thank you for that, hard to find help to questions at times online. Thanks again and best of luck on the felts.

I myself feel lost on the new site. The only time I see anyone I recognize is in the AM Uni games, which I always enjoyed. Everytime I log on the tables seem to be empty, hope it improves for all our sakes.
It dies down around 3-4pm est when all the weplay network games start to end. I'm also hoping for more regular games so I can play later into the night.

It dies down around 3-4pm est when all the weplay network games start to end. I'm also hoping for more regular games so I can play later into the night.
Im curious if you know, How many different sites are playing for the weplaynetwork? And I wondered if they are seperated by the color of the listings in the lobby, for example, I know stock has a distictive brown color I would guess it is for their games, which is how I find them myself.

@bonita I never played on any other sites on the weplay network. I first heard about it, when I got the update that Stock was moving to weplay.

Wow, Fragles, I play with you recently on AION poker, and you were the only player that replied to a question I asked in the chat box, thank you for that, hard to find help to questions at times online. Thanks again and best of luck on the felts.
Cough cough I answered you on AION lol

I see you and @fragles21 alot on Aion @bonita

Im curious if you know, How many different sites are playing for the weplaynetwork? And I wondered if they are seperated by the color of the listings in the lobby, for example, I know stock has a distictive brown color I would guess it is for their games, which is how I find them myself.
There are 55 individual sites on the WePlay network. As you stated the Stock Poker games have a distinct color. Everything else that you see are games run by the hosting site. It is my understanding that Stock may be able to integrate with other sites on the network. The main hurdle being most of those licensed sites won't risk their licenses to work with an American room.

I find the wePlay games to be very good.

Is wepla
There are 55 individual sites on the WePlay network. As you stated the Stock Poker games have a distinct color. Everything else that you see are games run by the hosting site. It is my understanding that Stock may be able to integrate with other sites on the network. The main hurdle being most of those licensed sites won't risk their licenses to work with an American room.

I have never seen we play games site, I ll have to goggle & have a look, interesting.