What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Online Poker Room Blacklist

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
I decided to create a list of poker sites that you should avoid playing. If you feel any online poker rooms should be added to the list(or removed). Please let me know in the comments!
  • ACRPoker/AmericasCardroom: I personally refuse to play 1 more hand at ACR. I have played 1000+ MTT's on ACR, and I also worked with them for years promoting their brand. They do not care about their players, or their promoters. If you don't add value to them, expect to be treated like an outsider. Poker sites should be represented with integrity, and I believe ACR has many red flags which is why they should be avoided.
  • OddsPoker: Accusations of misappropriating players’ funds have been directed at OddsPoker in the past. Despite operating under its Antigua license, this doesn’t guarantee a safe gaming experience.
  • CarbonPoker: While it once held a prominent position among US-focused platforms, this Merge network subsidiary has shown inconsistent records in paying out players. In addition, affiliates were duly informed of the site’s closure in June 2015.

Every site has had complaints about policies and procedures. I would say about 90% of those complaints are from freerollers that want to withdraw without fulfilling criteria.