Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Online shopping?

Cpvr

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
Do you like to shop online? If so, what websites do you like to buy things on? Do you use amazon, shein or temu? If you don’t like to shop online, why not?

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer to go shopping in stores instead of online. I don't like waiting for orders to be delivered, and if you live in a bad neighborhood you risk your order get stolen from outside your door.
I've had it happen with Amazon, but they did refund me my money.

I do enjoy shopping online, it gives me the chance to avoid crowds and my anxiety getting bad but it also gives me the option to browse better and find a product I know is worth it over just picking anything up when I am out.

Amazon has to be my favourite place to online shop.

Do you like to shop online? If so, what websites do you like to buy things on? Do you use amazon, shein or temu? If you don’t like to shop online, why not?

There are a couple of items that I won't have any problem shopping online as long as I am able to get the original online such as a mobile device, for example.

I prefer shopping online than going into the store and risking them not having what I want. I also shop online and do store pickups at Walmart and Sam's Club. But I do most of my shopping on Amazon.

There are a couple of items that I won't have any problem shopping online as long as I am able to get the original online such as a mobile device, for example.
Do you have a particular site that you like to buy things from? I haven’t ordered anything yet from temu or shein, but my sisters have. I’ve ordered a few things from amazon though.

I do some online shopping. I have this wife and she loves Amazon so my credit cards shop more than I do 🤣😂🤣😂

Most of my online shopping is for San Diego Padres and Canada Soccer gear.

I prefer the store when I can because I can return the item much easier than if I ordered online.

I probably wouldn't even bother a return of an online purchase, which is typically from Amazon, and glad that I never had to, because the shipping back to the States would be more of a hassle and might even cost as much as the product did.

I don't like shopping online for some reason. Some of the goods are not as good as you see them online. So, prefer doing it at the store myself so that I can see what I want to buy and also interact with people. Nothing beats human interaction.

I mostly shop from Amazon initially, until I stopped when there was a mixed up with the delivery time and I ended up not using what I ordered because it was already too late.