What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Phenom Poker - Sign up for pre-launch and receive $25

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
FB_IMG_1724122966812.jpg
The Future of Poker is here!

Phenom Poker is launching within the next month and is the first poker site in history to make every player an owner.

It’s built by the players for the players and is governed by the whole poker community, including you.

Here's everything you need to know and how to get an early sign-up bonus when it goes live.

Phenom Poker will launch with 30 poker variants, and soon be expanding to tournaments and allow for private games.

They will spread classics such as No Limit Texas Hold’em and Pot Limit Omaha of course, but also more esoteric games like Open Face Chinese Poker and Badugi.

Phenom leverages blockchain technology to distribute rakeback as tokens, which represent equity in the site.

Playing makes you an owner, with voting power!

A wallet that you control is automatically created when you make an account, which you can fund in a few clicks.

50% of the rake is distributed to token holders.

The token price at launch is $0.50, but that will vary depending on how much rake the site generates.

More players = more rake = higher token price.

You can sell tokens back to the Phenom Treasury at any time.

Imagine you're an early player on Phenom, and earn tokens at $0.50.

The site grows and they could be worth $2.50 or more.

Phenom is also bringing back an epic rewards system like you used to see back in the glory days of online poker.

They will have 5 tiers to incentivize and reward their most loyal players.

To join the waitlist, and be the first to know when Phenom launches, visit:

https://play.phenompoker.com/register?r=PokerCommunity

FB_IMG_1726163933088.jpg
You'll get 100 free tokens too! $100 in rake to claim tokens

Phenom also has amazing incentives for those who sign up players.

If that's you, PM me "AGENT" and I'll get you set up!

Last edited:
All sign ups will get 100 tokens AFTER generating 100 tokens in RAKE. It was brought to my attention after making this post.

Also, PhenomPoker is not a "Crypto" Site. Deposits/Withdrawals are done in USDT (stable coin) The PHNM Token can't be bought or sold and will only Fluctuate based on Sites Rake Earned. Players can Exchange PHNM for USDT whenever they want.

- RE KYC. "Know Your Customer" is done because Phenom has been built with Security in mind. It's time for a truly SAFE ONLINE EXPERIENCE. ALL players names can will be available....no more multi accounting (way less) and Phenom will boot ANY CHEATERS immediately.

I joined it for like ages ago I hope I get them 100 tokens

Hey Phenom!!
I saw you are launching without the p2p encryption (on your discord)
what other features showing on your website you are not launching?

This seems to be just days away. Hopefully tournaments aren't too far behind.

This seems to be just days away. Hopefully tournaments aren't too far behind.

They've been saying its days, weeks away for awhile now. I wish they'd give us a firm date, so we know when we can play.

I know their doing my nuts in I been waiting for years bruh for them to release the site fully

I can’t make a deposits because I’m black listed from all the banks in the uk