Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Players that get easily offended/angry

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
How do you handle angry players when playing poker? Do you usually ignore it?

I use to chirp players back when they'd get angry, and explode in the online poker chat. Ever since I've been involved with my poker groups. I try to handle those situations more responsibly.

I think once an angry player allows themslef to become agitated the game is over for them. I don't see any reason to pile on. A long negative back and forth can chase some good people away from agmes. They aren't interested in the negativity and will find another game. If it's within our power we should strive to keep it positive.

I have seen a lot of players get mad at very slight losses. I was like that too, but I've grown past that stage. In such a situation, it is advisable to stay calm and never respond to negative comments.

I’m one of them I can’t lie about that

I’m one of them I can’t lie about that
I know. I try to be careful when I chirp you lol, because I don't want you to get offended. BTW you've been playing better lately, I noticed a difference.

Nothing irritates me so much as seeing poker players get angry easily as if they are overgrown babies. 'Man grow up it is all part of the game you don't have to flare up like that'🙄. Most times, I just ignore them. I am not somebody that likes trouble.