What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Playing for fun or money?

Ja sa bong

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
There's always a motive behind how any poker player goes at his or her game. I believe that it's either money motive or just for fun.

When it comes to how I play, it's always for the win and the money. I have so many other ways to have fun, so when I decide to go into playing poker, it's definitely about the money first.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't play for play money anymore. I use to when I first started. If I'm bored, and I don't feel like risking any of my bankroll.
I'll play freerolls, so if I run good I can still earn a few bucks.

I don't play for money. I always play with my family for fun. Not only that, but I just don't see a need to play for money. I live on a fixed income and can not afford to lose any amount of money.

Soulwatcher said:
I don't play for money. I always play with my family for fun. Not only that, but I just don't see a need to play for money. I live on a fixed income and can not afford to lose any amount of money.

I would play for the fun, money would be nice, but I would never get ahead enough.

You can play for fun with us on Sundays, and maybe win some money for free in our $25 freeroll on Stock Poker.

I always focus on playing for money now. I don't want to play for fun. I used to do that when I was in the learning stages, but not anymore.

Sometimes playing for money you get a different experience but I am not someone that feels I am lucky enough to play for money all the time. Due to this I much prefer to play poker most of the time for fun rather than money.

I don't play for money just for fun but I used to play where you can bet up to a quarter. You can win about $30 max in a night and the most you can lose is about the same.