What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Poker Coins?

Welcome! You have been invited by dersky to join our community. Please click here to register.

PokeHer

Freeroll Club
Freeroll Club
Poker Coins
I noticed that I've earned $173 poker coins on Poker.Community. It says that they can be used to buy in games or tournaments, but I see no link for a schedule or for a poker room.

Is this a feature that will come later, or am I just looking in all of the wrong places?

Thanks!

@PokeHer There is no entry fee to play in our freerolls. However, poker coins are used to get the passwords to our weekly freeroll with freeroll club memberships.

@PokeHer There is no entry fee to play in our freerolls. However, poker coins are used to get the passwords to our weekly freeroll with freeroll club memberships.
Awesome.

I'll look more into it to see if I can make a live game.

I'm in a different timezone, which would probably put a game in my early morning (0100-0500), but it would be nice to play some poker with those I know.

Awesome.

I'll look more into it to see if I can make a live game.

I'm in a different timezone, which would probably put a game in my early morning (0100-0500), but it would be nice to play some poker with those I know.
There's a countdown timer to our next game posted in gold letters at the top of every page.

Has anyone received any poker coins for daily activity yet? It should reward 2.5 poker coins for checking in once a day.

I'll be adding a option to buy poker coins once we integrate our shop, and we'll have poker community gear, custom poker chips, playing cards and more.

I plan on having the poker coin shop ready in a month or two.

There's a countdown timer to our next game posted in gold letters at the top of every page.
It blends in too well. Might I suggest making them a lighter red/pink like my avatar and a bit larger?

Now that I know where they are, I'm not lost. But, making them stick out from the paragraph above could avoid future confusion.

That puts it at 6 PM my time tomorrow. I'm going to have to check in the morning to be sure.

But, that's an excellent time to be able to join a game.

1726195913073.png

The games not started it should tell you what time it starts on your time zone

Has anyone received any poker coins for daily activity yet? It should reward 2.5 poker coins for checking in once a day.

I'll be adding a option to buy poker coins once we integrate our shop, and we'll have poker community gear, custom poker chips, playing cards and more.

I plan on having the poker coin shop ready in a month or two.
Im sorry can you tell me where to see my total coins so far, this way I can see if I am getting the coins for checking in and how many coins are you awarding daily for checking into the forum? Thank you for your time and the games for sure..

@bonita you currently have 167 poker coins. You can click on your username in messages to easily view your coins.

Im sorry can you tell me where to see my total coins so far, this way I can see if I am getting the coins for checking in and how many coins are you awarding daily for checking into the forum? Thank you for your time and the games for sure..
I guess when you log on to something its below the avatar picture

I'm going to definitely make this one:
1726368466313.png

But, I have 0 chips in my balance:
1726368507632.png

How do I transfer chips from here to there to play?

Chips on there are real money. We have another Freeroll on stockpokeronline.com (referral code: BAWSEGRIND) tomorrow at 2:30pm Eastern(18:00).