What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Poker Player Scammer List

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
The purpose of this thread is to help our community avoid scammers in the poker world. 🌎

Over the years I've seen my share of poker drama, and as a leader of poker community I take pride in being a real one, and keeping our forums a safe place for our members to interact with other players.

If you feel anyone should be added to this list. Please provide proof, and a reason why we should add their name. If they have an account here, let us know their screen name so we can ban their account.
  • Heather Alcorn - it's believed she uses pokerstake.com to round up multiple backers, firing multiple bullets, and providing zero proof to her backers, and blocking them when they ask questions.
  • Johnny Flores - Convicted of sexual assault on minor. Also using his poker site badgerstatepoker to chip dump, and steal from his players. Previously owned pokerkingsonline where he ran the same scam.

Last edited:
A thread like this could be dangerous. It should be set with post approval. There needs to be clear evidence of scamming. Not just hate posts from jealous career lossrs with axes to grind.

To be fair I hate scammers

I think scammers should get arrested by the highest police force

Them sort of people should get arrested by The FBI

A thread like this could be dangerous. It should be set with post approval. There needs to be clear evidence of scamming. Not just hate posts from jealous career lossrs with axes to grind.
I understand falsely accusing players can have it's repercussions. However, I wanted to make a list to protect players from getting scammed.

Adding names to the list will require research/approval before they're added.