What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Pre Register at PhenomPoker New Poker Room Starting Soon!

Why KYC for a crypto poker room?!?
I don't know too much about KYC. I thought it was a verification thing for cryptos.
They will be operating through phenom tokens, so yes it'll be a crypto poker room.

Zero Trust Poker
Another brand with similar but better tech has launched freerolls since August 4th.
Nothing about tokens but check them out as they are having a 300 USDT$ freeroll with no registration this coming Sunday

Zero Trust Poker
Another brand with similar but better tech has launched freerolls since August 4th.
Nothing about tokens but check them out as they are having a 300 USDT$ freeroll with no registration this coming Sunday

I'll check them out. Do you know if it's possible to host private freerolls for poker community on Zero Trust Poker?

Another update. They'll be giving us a launch date in a few weeks. They also posted another preview on Facebook.
Screenshot_20240819-182430.png

Btw I can’t sign up on it
It asking me for ID to provide them so I can play on the site soo not good for me

I received the sign up email today. created the account and I'm good to go. They verify in real time. A great first step.