Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

rigged poker

me777

New Poker Communist
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
333mine333
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
me777
why is online poker fixed and rigged

What benefit is there to the site to rig a freeroll?

I got eliminated shortly after you did. We play our games with the utmost integrity. I enjoy playing with our players, and GIVING BACK to the community.

What would be the purpose of rigging games, and putting money on my head? I doubled the bounty from last week, because I won the freeroll last weekend, and I wanted to give our players another chance at it.

@padrespatty congrats on winning my bounty QQ Vs KK. Maybe I shouldn't have shoved pre, but we probably still would have got the chips in the middle.

I got eliminated shortly after you did. We play our games with the utmost integrity. I enjoy playing with our players, and GIVING BACK to the community.

What would be the purpose of rigging games, and putting money on my head? I doubled the bounty from last week, because I won the freeroll last weekend, and I wanted to give our players another chance at it.

@padrespatty congrats on winning my bounty QQ Vs KK. Maybe I shouldn't have shoved pre, but we probably still would have got the chips in the middle.
Gotta agree with you and @Cpvr plus @padrespatty is a SOLID player a very tough person on online poker

Poker is a game based on simple math and chance. The math is straightforward, and it’s easy to assess whether you're playing well by analyzing your results. If you can save the hand history, you can easily prove this. For example, if you have a hand like AA versus A6-A9 offsuit (where the ace can’t make a straight or flush), you have about a 7% chance of losing before the flop. Most other hands have a much higher chance of winning. So, when a hand that's only 30-40% likely to beat you actually does, it's just part of the game's variance. In cheaper games, players are more likely to call despite the odds, so you’ll see more unlikely hits compared to higher-stakes games, where players tend to fold when the odds are against them.

I think cheating fears come from the God Mode scandal. You just don't know what software is being used and who has access to its source code.
Long before the Stones Gambling Hall controversy where Mike Postle was accused in 2019 of cheating on live-streamed cash games, there was Ultimate Bet, Russ Hamilton and a multi-year scandal that left thousands of players cheated out of more than $50 million.

Source: https://www.pokernews.com/news/2022/11/ultimate-bet-scandal-42623.htm