What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Spicey foods

Cpvr

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
Are you a fan of eating spicey foods or not really? Do you like to eat spicey things or not really? How hot is too hot for you?

I am not a fan of spicy food.
I ate a pack of the Samyang Carbonara noodles a few days ago and it was a struggle for me to finish.
That is the last time I eat them noodles.

I am not a fan of spicy food.
I ate a pack of the Samyang Carbonara noodles a few days ago and it was a struggle for me to finish.
That is the last time I eat them noodles.
These noodles are way too spicey! I couldn’t finish eating them the last time I tried them either. My baby sisters love to eat them though.

I have never been a fan of eating spicy foods and even more now since I had my gallbladder removed, I tend to stay away from anything too spicy now and I am cautious even when there is a little bit of spice.

Are you a fan of eating spicey foods or not really? Do you like to eat spicey things or not really? How hot is too hot for you?

I enjoy eating spicy foods but not when it is too hot. For example, I can pay anything for a spicy spaghetti made with beef. That's one of my favourite meals.