What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

StockPoker Beta Update - Official RELAUNCH soon! (Wont affect our games, feedback appreciated)

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
stockpoker-beta-update.jpg

@Stock Poker has been kind enough to host our weekly freerolls during their beta testing period on the weplay network. Please help us provide them with as much feedback as possible, so they can improve your experience on the StockPoker site/software. I'll let you know when the beta testing period has ended, but let's all show some love and rock with stock!

Come play StockPoker during the beta test at: Please use the referral code: BAWSEGRIND when you sign up.

Last edited:
View attachment 114

@Stock Poker has been kind enough to host our weekly freerolls during their beta testing period on the weplay network. Please help us provide them with as much feedback as possible, so they can improve your experience on the StockPoker site/software. I'll let you know when the beta testing period has ended, but let's all show some love and rock with stock!

Come play StockPoker during the beta test at: Please use the referral code: BAWSEGRIND when you sign up.
They need to fix the damn android app. Everytime it moves you to a new table the app freezes. Same thing on my macbook app crashes when moving tables in a tourney. Playing thru the website was decent, it wasn't crashing when moved.

They need to fix the damn android app. Everytime it moves you to a new table the app freezes. Same thing on my macbook app crashes when moving tables in a tourney. Playing thru the website was decent, it wasn't crashing when moved.

Happens to me too on my phone. I forgot to bring that up to be honest. I was unaware of it crashing on macbook.
I'll bring that up to the owner too, so he can get the IT team on it.

I have the same prob
l am freezing on my laptop also if I have the app open in background, killing time till game starts, I find it will freeze & disconnect me a crazy number of times. So I always refresh it, then not so bad,

I have the same prob

l am freezing on my laptop also if I have the app open in background, killing time till game starts, I find it will freeze & disconnect me a crazy number of times. So I always refresh it, then not so bad,
You have to play on the web browser on the website.... lost key hands due to it.

View attachment 114

i do not see the times for these freerolls? and do we have to go thru your forum or is this seperately thru stockpoker? I already had the app downloaded, so is this a new download app or the same from a couple months back?

i do not see the times for these freerolls? and do we have to go thru your forum or is this seperately thru stockpoker? I already had the app downloaded, so is this a new download app or the same from a couple months back?
lol, now i see it at the bottom of the post, that was weird...

Join the freeroll club here: https://poker.community/account/upgrades (24 poker coins for 24 hour membership)
You have 60+ poker coins atm. New password every week. 2:30 PM EST every Sunday on Stock. 1 hour late reg.

Once you do that you can grab the password here: https://poker.community/threads/stock-poker-freeroll-passwords.519/

Another update. Waiting on IT from weplay to fix glitches with p2p transfers, and awarding tickets to games. Sometimes tickets aren't sent to winners.

Once these glitches are taken care of Stock will move out of Beta and announce the re-launch to all their players.

Another update. Waiting on IT from weplay to fix glitches with p2p transfers, and awarding tickets to games. Sometimes tickets aren't sent to winners.

Once these glitches are taken care of Stock will move out of Beta and announce the re-launch to all their players.
Can’t wait
LetsGooooo
Vamossssss

@Bawse by the way as stock sorted out their P2P transfer and nope I’m not on stockpokers Facebook group

@Nathan AKA Nate still waiting on weplay IT to fix the glitch. The weplay network added p2p for stock, and I was told it took a lot of convincing for them to do so.

pokercom318x104.pngpokercom600x200.pngpokercom672x390.png

StockPoker asked me to design poker community banners, so they can add it to multiple devices, and help us gain more attention to our forums!
The banners above will be added to the lobby on StockPoker soon. :)

Last edited:
I've played on many, many poker rooms, but what's cool about Stock Poker is that a handful of friends or acquaintances play in these forum tournaments and while having a great time, you can win some small $.

Messenger_creation_A378EC02-9968-4BF5-830E-DCBA7ED0C530.jpg

Starting tomorrow GTD monthly MTT prizepools will go up from $250k to $350k!

Bigger prizes, more money..lessgooo!

Join us at https://stockpokeronline.com with the bonus code BAWSEGRIND