What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Video Games

I own a PS4, but I don't play it anymore, because my fan stopped working. I need to get a new fan, or a new PS4.

Some of my favorite games are NHL 24, NBA2K24, UFC 4(haven't tried the newest one yet), and Elder Scrolls.

I own the XBox series X and I mostly play assassins creed games. However, my wife recently got me into Harry Potters Hogwarts Legacy game which I loved!

I play video games. I have an Xbox One X (would love to upgrade to the Series X when I have the chance) and I also have a Nintendo Switch and an ASUS gaming laptop.

We also have a PS4 but that does not get used too much.

I enjoy playing all kinds of games and one of them at the moment is Fortnite.

I just sold my PS5 and Xbox Series X because I was playing Video games 70+ hours a week, and it started to drive me crazy and make me really depressed. And that was about 2 months ago, and let me tell it was the best decision that I have ever made. I have my freedom back. I will never play video games like that again.

I like call of duty Warzone mobile
And call of duty mobile

My favourite game is the new call of duty Warzone

I just sold my PS5 and Xbox Series X because I was playing Video games 70+ hours a week, and it started to drive me crazy and make me really depressed. And that was about 2 months ago, and let me tell it was the best decision that I have ever made. I have my freedom back. I will never play video games like that again.
Oh that’s nice but kind of bad for selling your PS5 and Xbox Series X are there the last consoles just came out