What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Watch Poker Games?

Demon_skeith

Regular Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Do you watch any poker games or just people vblogging on themselves playing poker? I know youtube has a lot of interesting short videos on people playing poker.

I often watch poker, and enjoy it. Honestly, I do prefer the shorter videos, because it's usually big hands, or bad beats.

It's also a good practice to study poker while watching, learn from it.

I've been hooked on Youtube shorts of late, usually with some good meme edits in to keep it entertaining. I know back in the 2000s my family watched world of poker often.

Demon_skeith said:
I've been hooked on Youtube shorts of late, usually with some good meme edits in to keep it entertaining. I know back in the 2000s my family watched world of poker often.

I recommend checking out some high stakes cash games on youtube. It's crazy seeing how much money they put on the line. I think the highest recorded pot(live) was for like $1.6 million.

I have an annual subscription to Poker Go and I watch that channel daily. I love watching high stakes poker as well as big money tournaments.

Bawse said:
Demon_skeith said:

I recommend checking out some high stakes cash games on youtube. It's crazy seeing how much money they put on the line. I think the highest recorded pot(live) was for like $1.6 million.

Not sure if I could watch it and not be sicken at how much money people are just burning away in gambling.

I learnt a lot by watching on the YouTube channels. It is a good way of learning more tricks on how to play the game of poker.

I enjoy watching professional poker on youtube. The kind that comes on TV. World championship and stuff like that. It's interesting to see how they play.

I sometimes watch the main poker sites like pokerstars on twitch

I used to watch poker, that was how I learned a lot about poker but it is not something I tend to watch as much now as I used to.
Yeh I use to watch poker on channel 4 that’s how I got into it and learnt on myself