What’s the worst take you’ve ever heard from a sports commentator?

Welcome to Poker Community!

Looking for a place to discuss poker, improve your game, and connect with other players? Poker Community is a growing poker forum built by poker players, for poker players.

Whether you are new to poker or a seasoned grinder, our poker forum is the place to share strategies, discuss hands, follow the latest poker news, and connect with a passionate community of players.

Join a Community Built Around Poker

At Poker Community, you can:

  • ♠️ Discuss poker strategy and improve your game
  • 🃏 Share hand histories and get feedback from other players
  • 📰 Follow poker news, updates, and industry discussions
  • 💻 Talk about poker websites, software, and online poker tools
  • 💬 Join conversations with poker players from around the world

From tournament poker and cash games to poker psychology, bankroll management, and the future of online poker, our poker forum is your home for everything poker.

Ready to Join?

Create your free account today and become part of the Poker Community. Registration is quick, easy, and gives you access to join discussions, create posts, and connect with other poker players.

Create Free Account   Login

Welcome to Poker Community, your home for poker discussions, strategy, and the poker community.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well-known member
PCFer
PCF Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2024
Messages
3,073
Reaction score
257
StockPoker Screen Name
Pokeraddict
To this day, I still have a shiver run down my spine when I think about when a sportscaster called a female tennis player's grunting as being distracting and unladylike. The sports commentator's take came under a lot of fire and rightly so because moments like that remind a lot more of how responsible and respectful sports commentary should be.
 
To this day, I still have a shiver run down my spine when I think about when a sportscaster called a female tennis player's grunting as being distracting and unladylike. The sports commentator's take came under a lot of fire and rightly so because moments like that remind a lot more of how responsible and respectful sports commentary should be
I think the commentor is refering to Venus Williams or Serena Williams when they are bulldozing all tennis players in the tennis courts. I remembered when the news in the air!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Where can i gind the passawrds on coinpoker
Back online! Sorry everyone, I had to move servers and add more protection from spammers to PCF.
Back
Top