What do you think about been friend zoned?

Welcome to Poker Community!

Looking for a place to discuss poker, improve your game, and connect with other players? Poker Community is a growing poker forum built by poker players, for poker players.

Whether you are new to poker or a seasoned grinder, our poker forum is the place to share strategies, discuss hands, follow the latest poker news, and connect with a passionate community of players.

Join a Community Built Around Poker

At Poker Community, you can:

  • ♠️ Discuss poker strategy and improve your game
  • 🃏 Share hand histories and get feedback from other players
  • 📰 Follow poker news, updates, and industry discussions
  • 💻 Talk about poker websites, software, and online poker tools
  • 💬 Join conversations with poker players from around the world

From tournament poker and cash games to poker psychology, bankroll management, and the future of online poker, our poker forum is your home for everything poker.

Ready to Join?

Create your free account today and become part of the Poker Community. Registration is quick, easy, and gives you access to join discussions, create posts, and connect with other poker players.

Create Free Account   Login

Welcome to Poker Community, your home for poker discussions, strategy, and the poker community.

Heatman

Well-known member
PCFer
PCF Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2024
Messages
693
Reaction score
75
If you have ever been friend zoned, you're going to know how rough and tough it feels when you're in love with someone and wanted more but they wouldn't let you in but will keep you around to constantly be taking advantage of the friendship.

Have you ever been friend zoned?
 
I don't care. I'm happy being single.
 
Sometimes people call everything friend zone when the other person was never interested from day one. That's the truth. If someone keeps giving red signals and only interested in the favors they get, that's another conversation entirely.
 
I honestly wouldn't care, I love being single.

But, I've been friendzone before, and then, we ended up married & had a kid together.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Where can i gind the passawrds on coinpoker
Back online! Sorry everyone, I had to move servers and add more protection from spammers to PCF.
Back
Top