Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

What do you usually do in your spare time?

Heatman

Regular Poker Communist
Poker Coins
When I'm not working and I'm home, what I usually do to pass time would be either watch movie or TV show, play video games or chess with my neighbours who turned to be friends. If I'm too tired, I would simply go to sleep.

What do you usually do in your spare time?

Watch movies or tv or play on my iPad

I like to post on other forums, work on my forum, play games, watch tv or sports in my spare time. I also like hang out with my friends if I’m not busy.

I love honing my skills and reading in my spare time. But if I want to transport myself from reality or stress, I watch comedy movies.
What are some of your favorite books? I have some good ones in my eBook library on my library. Such as, “The law of Attraction” by Dd Appolloni and the complete guide to Motivation by Scott Young.

ummm, I play poker in my spare time, lol! (Mostly)
I also have tons of plants I love to play with. I have become very interested in growing African Violets. I enjoy having live flowers around the house all the time, and the African Violets bloom a LOT!

Whenever I have some free time on my hands, I like to dabble in some kind of special cooking. And no matter how it turns out, I'm surely eating it.