What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

What phone do you currently have?

svjiminfxv

New Poker Communist
Poker Coins
What phone do you currently have? How long have you had that phone?

I am currently using the iPhone 11 and I am saving up to get the iPhone 13.
I have had my iPhone 11 for over a year now but I have had constant issues with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am using the Samsung Galaxy A14 and it was gotten last year. One thing that I enjoy about this device is that it has got a good battery life that can last for as long as 24 hours a day.

I was using the Huawei P30 Pro but I accidentally dropped it a while back and cracked the screen pretty badly. I am now using the iPhone XR which we had in storage.

I was using the Huawei P30 Pro but I accidentally dropped it a while back and cracked the screen pretty badly. I am now using the iPhone XR which we had in storage.

Hope you have the iPhone XR with a screen protector? The screen protector will be of good use to ensure that your device doesn't suffer from that kind of crack at all. I'm so sorry about your experience with the Huawei device.