What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

What types of poker do you know how to play?

What types of poker have you learned?

• Total voters

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
I prefer playing no holdem, but I have dabbled in a few other types of poker such as Omaha which is similar to holdem.

If you selected "Other" in the poll. Please let me know what other poker games you've learned, and I'll add it to the poll.

Kind of embarrassing, but only Hold'em. I learned in high school and just stuck with it.

I enjoy that we all collaborate on making a more public hand, while trying to bluff what we really hold.

Kind of embarrassing, but only Hold'em. I learned in high school and just stuck with it.

I enjoy that we all collaborate on making a more public hand, while trying to bluff what we really hold.
Nothing wrong with sticking to Holdem or one variant of poker, and learning to dominate/become really good at that specific game.

I voted the games I like the other option as well I like to play new poker games as in things like Chinese poker

Nothing wrong with sticking to Holdem or one variant of poker, and learning to dominate/become really good at that specific game.
Yeah. I'd rather be great at one thing than good at several different things.

I would like to think that improves my statistical odds...

I like to play OFC Open Face Chinese poker ,there is quite a few different variations, I prefer the pineapple version, I would love to play a tournament but no site has them available, The game i like the most is called Manila, it's like hold'em, you playing it with 32 cards from 7s up to Ace and you can have up to 13 players but the best games is when they're about 10, we used to play this at the Cricket Club after training From Dusk Till Dawn

I prefer playing no holdem, but I have dabbled in a few other types of poker such as Omaha which is similar to holdem.

If you selected "Other" in the poll. Please let me know what other poker games you've learned, and I'll add it to the poll.
pineapple, hi-lo. I best at hold em, 2-7 poker, hi-low & omaha, been trying to learn the others but not so good atm