What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

What you do when you lose internet connection?

Heatman

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Almost everything we do is connected to the internet in one way or another and whenever there is a downtime with our internet connection, it makes life feel almost miserable for all of us.

Have you ever had a situation whereby you lost internet connection? How were you able to cope with the situation? What kept you busy during the downtime?

It is not too often I lose internet connection but when I do, it can be terrible trying to find things to do and it is then that you realize just how much we rely on the internet.

We have a lot of board games in the house that we can turn to when we lose internet that keeps us going until it is restored.

I force myself to sleep whenever that it happens. I just go to bed, and that is because I don't always want a situation where I end up staying up and getting frustrated because of Internet connection.

When I lose internet connection, which is very often, I go and watch youtube videos that I have downloaded for offline viewing. I also have movies on my computer that I watch when I can no longer use internet.

I didn’t have power for close to 24 hours due to Hurricane Beryl that recently just hit Texas and I was bored out of mind, so I basically just tried to sleep & wait till everything came back on.

I turn on my PS4, and start gaming out if I have no internet.

Either watch a show or if I really must finish some online stuff, I'll plug in my phone and tether off my data internet.