What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

What's the longest cash session you ever played?

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
Have you ever had a really long cash game session? How many hours did the session last?

Was it a profitable grind? Any breaks in-between?

I can remember but I have been in that situation
Like late reg ends like 1hr 30min some as like 2hr
And the game was taking soo slow I got pissed and just got rid of all my chips I need to have the head for long tournaments and quick ones I do like for example fast table/turbo

And no breaks only what’s on the table

It would of been a lot of profit if I kept my head on my shoulders

I generally play for like 3-4 hours when i meet up with my mates! It's a very long session with lots of tired players by the end haha

I generally play for like 3-4 hours when i meet up with my mates! It's a very long session with lots of tired players by the end haha
Yeah gotta really plan the game I think because it can be a very long game