What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Whats your favorite social networking site?

I agree with you on this. Facebook was playing catchup, and whether it ends up in their favour in terms of not making more of their users go to Tiktok, we will know in the coming weeks.
It’s funny because they always have a habit of copying other’s ideas. I don’t know why they can’t come up with something better. Like even their threads app is a copy of twitter and that’s a bust. The only way facebook can lure all of tiktok’s creators over is by paying them a lot more.

Same here I use to go onto it when I was very very young

I use Discord a little bit. Guilded as well. But I use them to talk to people while I am gaming with them.

I use Discord a little bit. Guilded as well. But I use them to talk to people while I am gaming with them.
Which one do you like better? I haven’t downloaded guilded yet, but I’ve sent a few messages on Discord and I follow a few servers.

Yeah I got a lot of discord servers and some I’m active on and some I not
I’m not being rude to the other discord servers I ain’t even said hi…. In

Do you make twitch videos too or do you just watch them? Who’s your favorite twitch streamers?
I do stream but I don’t like going on cam or mic and I watch some streamers and moderator for some streamers
I ain’t got a favourite streamer

I don't have a favorite social media website, but if I had to pick one, it would be Facebook. The only thing I don't like about Facebook is people are so fake. They live their life one way and portray it to be some fabulous lifestyle on Facebook. And I know they are a fake because I know them.

I don't have a favorite social media website, but if I had to pick one, it would be Facebook. The only thing I don't like about Facebook is people are so fake. They live their life one way and portray it to be some fabulous lifestyle on Facebook. And I know they are a fake because I know them.
Yeah I liked Facebook back in the days but now it’s tooo many FAKE people