What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Whats your favorite social networking site?

Cpvr

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
Theres a wide variety of social networking sites that are online today from facebook to tiktok, tumblr and twitter. Along with a few others, but what’s your favorite social networking site? Whats your go to social media site for communicating with your friends and family?

Last edited by a moderator:
Facebook is my first choice. All the other ones I only use them to try and build my network. Facebook I actually use on a regular basis, and it's the easiest one to get your name out there, at least from my experiences.

Not big into social media to be honest... I dont get the appeal of things like Twitter (X) where its mostly just negative comments aimed at getting likes. Sad really.

I have accounts on most social networking sites, some of them I still use every so often and others I tend to not bother with anymore.

If I had to choose a favourite it would probably have to be Twitter for me.

@"Shortie" Did you like twitter more before Elon Musk bought it? I miss when the tweets were actually realtime.

I would have to say Mastodon. It's an alternative to Twitter that not one single company owns, but anyone can rent their own instance and build one for their community/niche.

It's unfortunate not many people know about it/use it, otherwise I'd replace Twitter with it. But honestly, Mastodon is my favorite, even though it's not used much yet. Twitter would be my second probably. I avoid Facecrap wherever I can.

@"fords8" i don’t blame you. They’re addicting and time consuming sometimes.
@"kensonplays" I need to check out Mastodon. I’ve heard good things about it.

I lost my Facebook account and page in the last year, I have tried most methods to recover my page since it had lot of likes around 10k, but nopthing happened.
I learnt that never depend upon social network sites since we cant get help in recovering account when their is no photo on our profile.

My favourite social media site is Instagram and TikTok.
Twitter used to be one of my favourites but I don't use it often anymore.

Gaz2.0" pid="431" dateline="1708793382 said:
Cpvr" pid="26" dateline="1706053382 said:
Theres a wide variety of social networking sites that are online today from facebook to tiktok, tumblr and twitter. Along with a few others, but what’s your favorite social networking site? Whats your go to social media site for communicating with your friends and family?

twitter, twitch and discord

I just downloaded discord the other day. I’ve used to send a message or two so far. When did you start using discord? What do you like about it?

Facebook is going to be my first favorite because it's the first one I started using so many years ago and I'm still enjoying it today. Although, TikTok have been pushing at its best to topple Facebook but there are still so many loyal Facebook users.

Facebook is going to be my first favorite because it's the first one I started using so many years ago and I'm still enjoying it today. Although, TikTok have been pushing at its best to topple Facebook but there are still so many loyal Facebook users.
Tiktok has been killing facebook with their videos section that’s why facebook launched their “reels” feature just so they compete with tiktok & try to lure some of Tiktok’s users over to Facebook. There’s a lot more variety to the videos on tiktok though.

Tiktok has been killing facebook with their videos section that’s why facebook launched their “reels” feature just so they compete with tiktok & try to lure some of Tiktok’s users over to Facebook. There’s a lot more variety to the videos on tiktok though.

I agree with you on this. Facebook was playing catchup, and whether it ends up in their favour in terms of not making more of their users go to Tiktok, we will know in the coming weeks.