What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

What's your favorite streaming service?

Heatman

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
During the time of pandemic of coronavirus, a lot of people got so used to making use of streaming services to watch their favorite movies and TV shows because they were forced to be at home since there was a permanent lockdown. This made streaming services to become very popular.

Which one of them have been your favorite streaming service?

My favourite streaming service was Twitch

When it came to watching live streamers, my favourites were YouTube and Twitch. For TV shows and anything else it was

WWE Network
Now TV
Netflix

WWE Networks sound good I even watch UFC on Twitch

For tv shows and movies, I like amazon prime, paramount and peacook. i don’t really use netflix and hulu anymore. All the shows and movies that i watch are all on Amazon prime, peacook & Paramount.

My favorite is Amazon prime.

Netflix is always going to be my number one streaming service because it gives me everything I want with all the movies and TV series I want to watch. I'm still considering subscribing to Amazon Prime but I have not decided yet.

I use to stream as a iPad streamer soo any games I could play on my iPad I use to stream them sometimes but I had no schedule though

I use streaming services on as needed basis. For instance, I subscribe to these services only when they are releasing the shows that I want to watch. I primarily use Netflix and Amazon Prime.

I've always been a fan of Netflix, but their catalog seems to be shrinking.

It seems like we're devolving from streaming services into a build-your-own cable package with all the different services now.

This is one time that I wish there was a monopoly, so that I could have 1 login to view everything, and not have to be a member of 5 different streaming services.

On the other hand, the subscription price would be much more, and it wouldn't allow those on tighter budgets to sign up for one, binge watch, cancel, and sign up for another.

My favorite streaming service is MLB.tv.

I've lived exclusively on streaming since we canceled cable in 2017. It's a much better way to go. You're actually paying for content thst you enjoy instead of 1400 channels you'll never watch.