What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Where are you from?

Cpvr

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
In an effort to see where everyone is from here, what state or country are you from?
I’m from texas in the united states.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm from Canada, Ontario.

Currently living in Sudbury. I may move back to Toronto in the next few months which is closer to my family, and I'm originally from Toronto.

I'm from Scotland originally but for the last 11 years I have been living in California with my wifey :) Its a big change to Scotland haha But I love it here

Baw$e said:

Currently living in Sudbury. I may move back to Toronto in the next few months which is closer to my family, and I'm originally from Toronto.

How’s the weather out there? We’ve been going back and forth between cold & hot. For the next three days, it’s supposed to be 70 degrees(f) then it drops again to the low 60’s. It’ll still be cold at night. 40-55 degrees at night is going to be our average nightly temperature for the next 7 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cpvr said:
Baw$e said:

We had a decent amount of snow, but it's starting to melt, and get warm again. It'll probably start to get super freezing again soon lol

Your lucky. Weather is always war/hot where you live!

I am from England, UK and I live in the same town I was born in. I have visited many different places in England and there are a lot of awesome places to visit that have so much to see but I have never moved away from the place I grew up.

I am from India, Hyderabad and living here from the birth, however I like to stay in Bangalore which is a calm and greenery area here. I have heard Cananda Ontario was some good place for studying abroad.
I have visited places within my country only, but may be visit some other places in the future.

I am from New York City, born and raised. Moved to Georgia in my 20s and one day maybe relocate international.

I’m from the West Midlands in England

I live in Michigan, and that's in the United States. I have lived here all but 6 months of my life, I lived in Orlando, Florida for 6 months. And there was a party every day, and almost all of my friends had a DUI and had to take the bus. I knew that I had to get out of there before it was too late, so I moved back to Michigan.

I don’t like the cold I love summer vibes and times

Same here. I hate the cold. I’d rather be hot. I like the 80-100’s in texas. The only thing that I like cold is my house, but not outside.
That’s some degrees 80-100