What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Who taught you how to play poker?

Ja sa bong

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Playing poker isn't a knowledge anyone is born with. You have to learn it somewhere. It's either someone teaches you or you learn how to play online by watching video tutorials.

Which means did you use to learn how to play poker?

Last edited by a moderator:
I learned playing a home game with my parents at a young age. They taught me how to play when they gave me my first beer.

I learnt from the internet. It took me more time watching videos and instructional materials, but I was happy that I finally got to be playing at a better rate than when I first took interest in poker.

I taught myself to play poker. I always remember playing on a site called Pogo when they had their poker games available that you could play for fun and through playing on there I learned a lot about how to play and how to play in such a way that I got better at it.